Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not blogging, waving.

I suck. Truly, I do. I haven't been blogging lately, and I have to apologize for that. (Though I'm not as lame a blogger as some of my friends, not mentioning any names or anything ahem Mrs. P.!) I started a j-o-b, and it's been like 9 years since I've worked in an actual office for someone other than myself. Talk about culture shock! But it's going well so far, thanks for asking! I guess just having a job in this economy is something to be grateful for, let alone one I actually semi-enjoy doing. So, I haven't decided yet if this blog will go away or not (probably not), but if you don't hear from me for a while, well... what can I say. Think fondly of me. I shall be thinking of you, waving, from a distance.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've been busy!

    (Busy and lazy are synonyms, right?)

    Mrs. P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-huh "busy," is it? ;-D

    ReplyDelete