Monday, June 11, 2007

Quilt Pink for Breast Cancer

A plug here: Check out the eBay store for the Quilt Pink quilts. The two that I submitted blocks for have been sold, but there are LOTS of beautiful quilts available made by many loving hands. In particular, click on the Going, Going, Gone and Submit Best Offer sections -- right now there are about 115 quilts you can pick up for less than $100, many less than $75. Considering the amount of time and effort (not to mention cost of materials) that goes into making each quilt, you are getting a fargin' bargin, believe me! Plus all the proceeds go to the Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Research organization.

Here's a nice one going for $47:


And I like this one made by high school students in NJ, currently at $45:


Or how about this huge quilt with fans?


And I'd love to buy this one myself (though I don't know why they turned the picture sideways):

No comments:

Post a Comment