Monday, July 30, 2007

It really is a small world after all

While browsing around the internet, as I am wont to do every morning before I get to doing real work, I saw one of those Google ads that read something like "Get Married in Costa Rica / Officiate to Pink's wedding / www.marcelogalli.com." I asked esposo if he thought it could be the same Marcelo Galli we know, from the Costa Rica Vegetarians group, and he said it was possible, since he is a lawyer and he does speak English and all. And I thought I read somewhere that Pink was a vegetarian... Not sure if that's true or not, but at least she's done some animal rights stuff. Anyway, I went to his website, and yep, it's the same person. So that means only one degree of separation between me and Pink? How weird. It really is a small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment