Friday, October 19, 2007

This is weird...

Ok, so... I took the kitten in last night to get spayed, and just went down to pick her up. When I did, I realized the baby blanket that I'd given her was not in the carrier, so I asked the vet tech about it. He said that he'd thrown it away because it was covered in feces and urine. I said, Oh, no, I need it back because my son's grandmother made it for him. I can wash it if it's dirty, etc. So then he goes in the back, puts it in a plastic bag, and I take kitten and blanket home. When I get home, I go to soak the blanket in a bucket of soapy water and realize there's no feces or urine on it, but it does reek of cigarette smoke.

It just seems weird. Any clues as to what's going on here, or am I just reading too much into it?

P.S. Not to mention that someone would throw a baby blanket away without asking you first, even if it was as filthy as he made it sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment