Thursday, November 08, 2007

More house guests

Here's another fella who really seems to like our house. I put it outside of the fence twice, but it kept making its way back to the patio furniture. So I left it there. I figure it'll leave when it leaves.



I've also seen the dogs chasing a BIG iguana, who runs the length of the back fence and into a drainage hole in the yard. My guess is that he's about 18 inches or so long (tail included, of course). And he's fast. So I haven't been able to get a picture of him. But neither have the dogs been able to catch him. We still can't figure out where he's coming from or why he runs inside the yard, when there is nothing but coffee fields just outside the fence. Maybe he's playing with the dogs.

Speaking of coffee fields, here is the view from our backyard. You can see all the way to the mountains where we used to live on the other side of the valley. Right now, the only things back there are sugar cane and coffee fields, with some banana and other trees scattered around. But it looks like a new development is happening on the right side, about a mile or so from here. I don't know if you can see it in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment