Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A belated pre-Christmas laugh

So I got esposo an ipod for Christmas, because he has this new job as a head chef, wherein he is currently working 20-hour days for many days at a time, and only comes home to see us every three or four or five days, and then is back to work within 48 hours. It sucks, big time, right now. If he can ever find a decent sous, the hours/days will get better. But I digress... When I was wrapping the ipod, I showed it to our son, and he asked what it was. I told him it was an ipod, so daddy could listen to music and watch movies at work. But to keep it a secret, because we didn't want daddy to know what it was until Christmas day (which, goodness knows, may arrive at our house sometime after the new year).

Anyway, esposo actually happened to be home last Friday night for our Christmas party, and during the day our son said something like, "Daddy! We got you a...present! But it's a secret! Mommy says I can't tell you what it is, but you can use it at work to watch movies and listen to music!"

Ha ha, nice one, kiddo! Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment