Sunday, December 16, 2007

I said I was gonna do it

Asshole parking, all right. I'm sorry (well, no, I'm not really sorry, it's a figure of speech), but if you're going to drive a car that could house a small family, at least learn to park it correctly. This was taken outside of PriceSmart in Escazu one night last week, thus the poor lighting and cellphone-quality photo.

Ooh, nice! Take up two spaces, park right on the white line, while there are obviously several spaces available! Or were! Asshole!

You can find more bad parking pics on this here Flickr group. On a side note, why is it that most of the time you see the license plate number erased on photos of cars you see online? Is this a legal thing? I figure if you can't figure out how to park your behemoth, you deserve to be outed.

No comments:

Post a Comment