Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Postal concerns and a good laugh

Mom sent a box of Christmas stuff, including an iPod I bought for esposo, a couple of weeks ago via international flat rate priority mail from the U.S. I've been tracking it, and today I see the following message on the Track and Confirm page: "Attempted Delivery Abroad, December 13, 2007, 10:30 am, COSTA RICA." It's now the 18th, and there is nothing at my p.o. box in Ciudad Colon. I'm freaking out a little bit. It's been five days, and granted two of them were over a weekend and it is the holiday season, but still. Anyone out there able to elucidate the meaning of that "attempted delivery" message? Does that mean they couldn't deliver it and they sent it back? I don't get what's going on here.

On a lighter note, I often read The "Blog" of "Unnecessary Quotation Marks, because it's just freakin' hilarious. Today there was a photo having to do with flushing toilets in a high school. And if you don't click on that link, it's your loss, seriously! (Nothing too gross, there Mom, I swear. Click the link, you know you want to.)

P.S. Oh, and I made a purse this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment