Saturday, December 22, 2007

More things that make me laugh

  1. Best of Craigslist. Recently, specifically these here two posts. Girlfriends out there looking for a man, you'll want to check out that first post for some tips.
  2. Passive Aggressive Notes.com. I think the title speaks for itself.
  3. Found Magazine. Notes and stuff that people find. The really good stuff is in the comments.
  4. TV in Japan. I'm sorry, I totally was suckered in by the fat cat video. Because it's (and I only say "it's" because I don't know if said cat is a he or a she) even bigger than Boris the Grande. Plus, my friend Sylli used to live in Japan for many years and would send us tapes of Japanese television, which I can assure you is like nothing you've ever seen, unless, of course, you've already seen Japanese television. And then you'd have seen stuff like this. Scary, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment